Directions from Cape Town International Airport
- N2 national road towards Cape Town City Centre.
- As soon as you start seeing suburbs, the national road will split.
- Take the RH split towards Cape Town.
- The road will fork again.
- Take the RH fork.
- Follow this road all the way until you reach a traffic light intersection.
- Go straight at this intersection, national road becomes Buitengracht.
- Follow the road straight up the mountain.
- The road’s name changes again to Kloof Nek road.
- At the top of the mountain. L is Table Mnt, R is to Clifton.
- Go straight over into Camps Bay.
- Turn second R into Geneva Avenue
- Turn right again into Sedgemore Road, about ½ km down.
- At the stop street, go straight.
- Round the corner and down the hill.
- Just before the Stop Street, on your RHS is a pan handle driveway.
GLEN BEACH VILLAS.